The Tree: A Short Film The Tree: A Short Film

That is it?

You made some pretty critical comments towards one of my submissions so I had to see the master at work. "The Tree:A Short Film" is just plain terrible.

Anyway...keep going. I'm your next stuff will rock.

420 420

Loved it! ...but too short

so I watched twice.
I really liked the frame by frame type of drawn animation.
It's a trippy one...sweet dude

AcidX responds:

Yeah... Shame it had to be so short. I didn't have time to do anything longer... but meh =) Glad you enjoyed it.
Thanks for leaving a review too ;D

Drear/Happy Infestation Drear/Happy Infestation

Make the world happy...I hear ya

This flash is interesting. I liked it, then read the review by LeonSK, and liked it even more. The discussion takes me back to 2nd year Art College and "modernism". Although, "modern art" died in the 1930's, it's still rewarding to analyze today’s stuff in the old context. It can make you think about a few things.
So yeah…great work…and then I see that you’re 14!
Wow, things will only get better for you.
You guys should checkout my movie, submitted yesterday.
Search: "Life 2207 Chapter1"

MorrowDays responds:

Life 2207 seems really cool, I liked it alot. I'm actually only 13, Im not sure how to change it so it says that, but I appreciate you checking my profile.
Someday I'd like to go to art college. I'm planning on going to an alternative animation highschool, and from then theres really no telling.

Glad you enjoyed the animation! thanks for the review.

Four Second Fury Four Second Fury

It was fast & really dope...extremly well done

It's a great idea and this game flows at an extreme speed. Wow...besides a few low quality graphics in some mini games...this version is already so professional. I'll be back to play it some more.