The Tree: A Short Film The Tree: A Short Film

That is it?

You made some pretty critical comments towards one of my submissions so I had to see the master at work. "The Tree:A Short Film" is just plain terrible.

Anyway...keep going. I'm your next stuff will rock.

420 420

Loved it! ...but too short

so I watched twice.
I really liked the frame by frame type of drawn animation.
It's a trippy one...sweet dude

AcidX responds:

Yeah... Shame it had to be so short. I didn't have time to do anything longer... but meh =) Glad you enjoyed it.
Thanks for leaving a review too ;D

Drear/Happy Infestation Drear/Happy Infestation

Make the world happy...I hear ya

This flash is interesting. I liked it, then read the review by LeonSK, and liked it even more. The discussion takes me back to 2nd year Art College and "modernism". Although, "modern art" died in the 1930's, it's still rewarding to analyze today’s stuff in the old context. It can make you think about a few things.
So yeah…great work…and then I see that you’re 14!
Wow, things will only get better for you.
You guys should checkout my movie, submitted yesterday.
Search: "Life 2207 Chapter1"

MorrowDays responds:

Life 2207 seems really cool, I liked it alot. I'm actually only 13, Im not sure how to change it so it says that, but I appreciate you checking my profile.
Someday I'd like to go to art college. I'm planning on going to an alternative animation highschool, and from then theres really no telling.

Glad you enjoyed the animation! thanks for the review.

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

so fast & clean...I had to watch it a few times.

The attention to detail, quick motion & the pace of the overall movie, is something I hope to be able to do when I finally create something for this large audience called newgrounds. You should be proud of this movie...it's pretty dope.

-=-ShortHand-=- -=-ShortHand-=-

alrighty...

i honestly didn't like it. The movie looked like it was created in 15 minutes. The sad thing is that it probably took alot longer than 15 mins. I hate to leave negative comments...I'll give you a 5/10 overall and a 7/10 for effort. Yes, that's the good news.

Anime Collab Anime Collab

Loved it!

great collab! I liked some more then others but each artist has a style to their own. The video was put together very well & including the name/graphic in the corner of the work makes the overall piece ultra interesting. Sometimes people see anime as crappy, maybe a particular style or old anime has too many repetitions of the same thing, this video broke that problem & therefore kicks major ass!

penndragon penndragon

great video...motion and action

I loved how quickly this video moved...the artistic style in the characters gives it something that most of the videos on here are lacking. Great job...can't wait to see the next part

SD 06: Death of P-Bot SD 06: Death of P-Bot

death to P-Bot indeed

I really like how this movie was done. The quick changes from one reality to another make it fun to follow. Makes you wonder how these stories in these flash movies really are developed.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

the story was developed by me throwing crap at a wall and seeing what stuck

Experiment_11 Experiment_11

very cool movie

great scenes and characters...it's pretty flawless overall...keep it up.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

^_^

Morphemon Duelists Ep.1 Morphemon Duelists Ep.1

very well done

I enjoyed this movie but in the end it's a bit long. The humor was twisted is a way..mostly in a good way. It was pretty cool..thanks